Fender Stratocaster Eric Johnson
Very good 50’s Stratocaster tone with enhanced equalization to make it more versatile and usable. Easy to play and versatile. Elegant sound with bass and above all defined and beautiful treble, not shrill. Interesting for both lead and rhythm guitar in classic and vintage styles. It goes great with amps, stompboxes, and vintage and nuanced sounds.
Music style (for reference): rock in general, hard-rock, pop, funk, jazz, blues…
Musicians who use it / have used the same or similar model: Eric Johnson…
- alder body
- Maple neck with 21-fret maple fingerboard
- Pickups: single pickups 1 x AlNiCo3 neck (´54 Strat), 1 x AlNiCo3 middle (´63 Strat), 1 x
- AlNiCo5 bridge (more output). Reverse wound middle pickup to eliminate hum.
- 5 position selector
- Neck and bridge tone controls
- Bridge, vintage headstock
- Tuned with D’addario 10-46 in E standard with floating bridge