Jackson Professional ´96
We think is a Jackson Made in Japan from 90s but we aren´t totally sure. It has some modifications but is ready to use and a very good price (a bit less than nowadays Japan Jacksons…hahaha…)
- Body: poplar or basswood, repainted in blue in a non superprofessional way but it has a good appearance (before of blue it was black)
- Neck: maple with 24 jumbo frets rosewood fretboard and perloid dot inlays
- Bridge: Floyd Rose licensed
- Non original whammy bar (when first string microtuning screw is in a high position this bar touch it, only if it has happen)
- Pickups (changed to): Ibanez, bridge V2 (9,47 Kohms), middle S1 (9,14 Kohms) and neck V7 (9,53 Kohms)
- Non original SKB case (it is not very strong)
Condition: good with described modifications and some signs of use. Its funcionement is good, without problems. Tech service done in September of 2021 and adjust to Ernie Ball 9-42 strings.
Trades are accepted. To know more about it visit Shop/Changes/What is it about? section.