TRADE > WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This is the section that defines how you can exchange your article for another in Kitarshokak.
Among all the products we offer at Kitarshokak, there are items that accept exchanges for others. How can I find out what types of exchanges are accepted and what types of items accept exchanges?
There are three types of articles:
- Articles in which exchanges are not accepted. This option is indicated in the description of the same item.
- Articles in which it is indicated in the description of the same article that exchange is accepted.
- Articles in which it is indicated in the description of the same article that exchange is accepted but it is not specified for what it could be changed. In these cases exchanges are accepted by:
- Gear for resale which will be priced below its resale value (As a guide, around 25% less than the second-hand resale price). We give the option of changing for something that best suits your needs with the consideration of doing business with it. In general, we may be interested in vintage and classic material such as Gibson, Fender, Vox, Marshall, Orange, Hi-watt…
- Gear which our customers have asked us to find for them. If you want to see it, click here.
- Gear that Kitarshokak seeks for growing his Backline. If you want to see it, click here.