Edwards E-LP-130ALS 2013
If you are looking for a Les Paul with mojo and a good price which is awesome to play blues, rock, funk, pop…with details…this one is a good opportunity to adquired one. This guitar is a Edwards E-LP-130ALS from 2013, nowadays discontinued and top of this brand.
- Body: mahogany with flamed maple top and ivory binding
- Neck: mahogany with 22 frets rosewood fretboard, ivory binding and perloid inlays
- Scale: 628 mm.
- Radious: 305
- Bone nut with 43 mm width
- Construction: set-neck
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Bridge: old type tune-o-matic
- Pickups: Seth Lover Seymour Duncan SH-55
- Hardware: nickel
- Finish: Lacker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, three position switch
- Electronic: CTS potenciometers and 0,022 capacitors
Practically new with a few small dings. Storm hardcase included.
Trades are not accepted for this article.