Sennheiser MD441-U Vintage ´80s
We have a vintage pair (price for one unit) of this dynamic microphone well known for being one of the most used on radios for announcers as well as a regular in recording studios around the world. It offers low distortion and accurate signal even at high sound pressure levels.
Very interesting for electric guitar, snare drum, toms, metal winds… but there are no rules, the limit is simply your imagination.
- Vintage model, not new
- Acoustic properties similar to a condenser microphone
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Fast response to transients
- Very resistant to feedbacks (Anti feedback)
- Switchable high-pass and low-pass filters
- XLR connection
- Includes clip and box
- Frequency response: 30Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 1.8mV/Pa +/-2dB (free field, no load, 1kHz)
- Rated Impedance: 200 Ohms